THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC). DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are of the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Woodall Publications Corporation (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, franchisees and their web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2010 at 12:00:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 15, 2011 at 11:59:59 pm CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Web Site server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry: online and via text message. Online Entry: Log on to www.Woodalls.com/MyFavoriteCampground (“Web Site”) during the Sweepstakes Period. Follow on-screen directions to properly complete your online registration form and to select your favorite privately-owned campground listed in Woodall’s 2011 North American Campground Directory. Once your registration form is complete, click the “Vote and Enter” button and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entry Via Text Message: To enter the Sweepstakes via text message, text the campground’s unique Keyword and campground number, located on the campground’s table top signs and posters to the short code 69302 (for participants located in the United States) or to the long code 9494363963 (for participants located in Canada – excluding Quebec) during the Sweepstakes Period. Once your text message is received, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will receive a reply text message acknowledging your entry. Standard text message charges and data rates apply to each message sent and received. The text messaging method of entry requires a two-way SMS-enabled mobile phone and wireless service. Not all wireless services participate. All Entries: Only privately-owned campgrounds listed in Woodall’s 2011 North American Campground Directory are eligible; public, state or national parks are not eligible. Automated means of online entry and text message entry are prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address and phone number per Day, regardless of method of entry. A “Day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:01 am CT and 11:59:59 pm CT throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The campground owner of the privately-owned campground listed in Woodall’s 2011 North American Campground Directory that receives the most votes from all eligible methods of entry combined will receive a Hawaiian Cruise for two (2).
4. DRAWING, PRIZE, ODDS, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. Drawing will be held on or about September 23, 2011 in Elmhurst, IL at 2:00 pm Central Time (“CT”), by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by mail and/or phone, depending on method of entry. If the phone number associated with a text message entry is no longer in service or has been transferred, or a response is not received for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner is a Canadian resident, potential winner will be required to correctly answer a timed mathematical skill question in order to be declared the winner, as required by Canadian law. Limit one (1) prize per person and/or household.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a Hawaiian cruise for the winner and one (1) travel guest (“Guest”). Grand Prize includes: round-trip coach air transportation from a major gateway airport near winner's residence within the United States or Canada to Honolulu, HI; roundtrip ground transfers to/from airport/pier in Hawaii; an ocean-view cabin for two (2) aboard the Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America (or equivalent cruise ship if the Pride of America is unavailable for requested dates of travel) for seven (7) days/six (6) nights with ports of call in Hilo, Kona, Kauai, and Maui; and all meals and entertainment onboard the Pride of America. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $5,000 USD. Actual value of prize trip may vary depending on winner’s point of travel origin, airfare and accommodations fluctuations. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Airport, airline, and/or accommodations will be determined solely by the Sponsor. All meals, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, luggage fees, and other expenses associated with prize trip not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are the winner’s responsibility. Trip must be booked at least 90 days prior to departure and completed by March 31, 2012, or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Blackout dates may apply and travel may not occur during any holiday. Winner and winner’s Guest must travel on same itinerary, comply with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to departure date for travel (e.g., a valid government issued ID or passport). A minor may accompany winner as a Guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and/or Guest’s participation in any or all activities on the prize trip is voluntary. Winner and Guest must sign and return a release of liability/publicity before travel will be booked. If Guest is a minor, the release of liability/publicity must also be signed by Guest’s parent or legal guardian. A minor going on the prize trip must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: a check payable to Second Prize winner in the amount of $200 USD.
ONE (1) THIRD PRIZE: a check payable to Third Prize winner in the amount of $100 USD.
TOTAL APPROXIMATE VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IS: $5,300 USD
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties resulting from user's participation in, or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences, without limitation, that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrants thereby release the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, recipients agree that the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winners against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; from participation in any prize-related activity or any travel related thereto which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winners grant (and agree to confirm this grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation.
7. WINNERS LIST: For winners’ names, send your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by October 17, 2011 to: Woodall’s My Favorite Campground Sweepstakes Winners List Request, P.O. Box 1095, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
8. SPONSOR: Woodall Publications Corporation, 2575 Vista Del Mar Drive, Ventura, CA 93001.