Can't Login? Here are some reasons why you may be having trouble:
* You forgot your password. There is a link on the login page to retrieve your password or hint.
* You've never registered. You must have registered once to be able to login. You can Register here
* You registered with an invalid or incorrect email address. You may have misspelled your email address when you registered. You should have received a confirmation email when you registered. If you registered didn't receive a confirmation email, you may have misspelled the address. To fix your email address so you can login, Contact Us and give your first and last name and your correct email address.
* When you register or manually log in, the site will attempt to set an email address cookie. When you come back to the site, the site will use the email address cookie to automatically log you in. The email address cookie is for your convenience and is optional.
* You will have to confirm your password on forms that use your personal information.
* The cookie "SID" is a mandatory cookie that is stored in your session, not on your hard drive. It lets the site know that you're still logged in.
* Logging out deletes your cookies that tells the site who you are.
* The next time you come to the site, you will have to log in.
What are Cookies?
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Go to the Tools menu
- select Internet Options
- Use settings in the Security or Privacy tab to enable cookies
You can also use your browser's help menu to more accurately learn how to manage cookies.
I enter search criteria, but I don't get any results?
I know where there is a facility, but it's not in the listing.
- You may be entering too much information. Try fewer words.
- If you think a facility name is 'Snowcap RV Park', try searching with just 'Snowcap'.
- You may be misspelling the city or park name.
- You have too many search options checked, so no facility matches your criteria.
- Woodall's Directory does not list every facility in North America.